MCC | ICF
Master coach profesionist specializat in lucrul cu companii,performeri, top manageri si antreprenori
COACHING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Emotional intelligence is the ability and capacity to recognize, understand and manage emotions effectively in ourselves and in others.
Each of us has one of the more developed, native and / or educational brain hemisphere.
The attributes of a more developed emotional intelligence are related to the cognitive processes related to the right cerebral hemisphere.
Just as we can choose to learn to ski, to skate, to learn a society game, a new type of dance, or a new foreign imba, so we can also start a coaching process aimed at increasing emotional intelligence.
Goleman's (1998) conclusions also indicated that emotional intelligence contributes 80 to 90% of the skills that distinguish performing leaders from average leaders .
Emotional intelligence is divided has four main chapters:
And social awareness
Relationship management (broadly referred to as "working skills with people" in previous years).
Daniel Goleman, a leader in this field, has identified that successful managers and leaders have a high percentage of emotional intelligence. By success we mean those who have:
- Better financial results,
- Developed more efficient and favorable organizational cultures
- Gained greater gains in labor productivity.
Behaviors identified as belonging to people with high EQ include:
- the ability to recognize and understand one's own dispositions, emotions and impulses, as well as their effect on others;
- the ability to control or redirect impulses, moods and thinking before acting;
- the passion to work for reasons that go beyond money or status and the inclination to pursue goals with energy and persistence;
- the ability to understand the emotional states of other people and the ability to treat people according to their emotional reactions;
- managing relationships, building relational networks and the ability to find common ground and build together.
BEING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENTS is primarily reflected in the ability to:
Become aware of your own emotions (decoding promptly while living it), so called "self-awarness".
Manage your emotions in a constructive way.
We self-motivate (managing one's emotions to reach a goal)
Acknowledge the emotions of others (empathy).
Relationship management (social skills and the ability to understand and directly benefit the emotions of those we interact with)
Can we increase our EQ (emotional intelligence coefficient)?
Yes. If we accept to do a work of self-discovery, of understanding who we are as emotional beings, what triggers trigger reactions, what sabotages us, what drives us emotionally, where we block, where we give up. Through coaching you can advance in this field.