MCC | ICF
Master coach profesionist specializat in lucrul cu companii,performeri, top manageri si antreprenori
How popular is EXECUTIVE COACHING?
50%from US corporations stated that they use the services of a coach.
The Present, the Future and Coaching
We use new technologies, new ways of communication, new ways of meeting. And we need new methods to grow intellectually and emotionally. PCMK coaching is one of these methods.
Business models that grow are those that are strongly connected to the future. The people involved in these businesses have an incredible power to reinvent themselves and come up with fresh thinking. These businesses are run by people who think beyond patterns and believe in the expansion of intelligence.
Alvin Tofler predicted: "the illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who do not know how to write and read, but those who do not know how to learn, unlearn and re-learn
Today I give him a lot of right, right?
Take advantage of the opportunities that advanced coaching methods offer and give your brain plasticity, freshness, new working capacities in dimensiune pentalaterala.
A good coach will support you to approach the present in a balanced and positive way and the future strategically and wisely.
Executive coaching is a modern tool, useful for professionals who want to achieve performance beyond exhaustion and sacrifice. Through coaching you have the opportunity to grow the ability to set goals, set priorities, analyze, plan, schedule, delegate, eliminate delays and wasted time, and plan teamwork, develop staff, and professionally by finding those solutions geniuses who come from the mental space of peace, clarity and balance.
C LEVEL EXECUTIVE COACHING
FIRST TIME MANAGER COACHING
BOARD TEAM COACHING
4 SESSIONS with leadership assessments
FIRST TIME EXECUTIVE COACHING
COMMERCIAL TEAM COACHING
Rightly so, you are now wondering: what is the ROI (return on investment) in COACHING?
At the end of each series of coaching sessions, a careful evaluation and calculation of the return on investment is made. Your coach has specific tools for this.
Example of ROI:
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company: Sales agent productivity increased by an average of 35%.
AT% T: 16% increase in turnover (double the previous year's increase)
Price Waterhouse Coopers: Profitability was 6 to 1. Metlife invested approximately $ 620,000 and made a measurable profit of $ 3.2 million.
A Fortune 500 telecommunications company: 529% increase with Executive Coaching, plus 788% employee retention.
Xerox Corporation found that productivity increased by 88% when coaching was used in combination with training (compared to only 22% when only training was applied). Source: www.peer.ca.
Do you really need coaching?
Here is what those who used it said about:
1. Helps managers better control their time management,
priorities and to lay a healthy foundation for a satisfied and efficient team.
2. Support those valuable employees - 'key talents', who currently have certain
blockages, to overcome them and to regain their clarity, power of thought and
action and enjoy the results again.
3. Facilitates the rapid and efficient integration of expatriate managers and their families
in Romanian culture and work environment.
4. Facilitates the integration of the newly advanced and their much faster entry into the role.
5. In sales teams, it helps to highlight personal qualities, increase team performance. It helps extraordinary in improving the quality of communication inside and outside the company.
6. Helps adhesion young managers on values, mission and vision company and support them to create its own system of values, ethics, image and behavior in public.
7. It is a good support for complex programs designed by HR for career development and personal development.
8. Keeps employees motivated to exceed their targets.
9. It's a basic tool in the leadership programs.
10. Whenever you feel the need for a major personal evolution of a team member.
11. Reduce the fluctuation rate of employees, support the growth of people valuable growth within the organization.
12. Improve service quality to clients in customer relations departments and call centers.
13. Helps a deep coagulation of teams, based on the 76 values.
14. Supports teams to participate in achieving goals through training commitment, the total power of each individual by participating in group coaching sessions in which dissolve paradigms and find new solutions to common goals.
15. People have to manage objectively in all areas of their lives: professional, intellectual, family, financial, social, emotional. Coaching supports them excellently in this endeavor to get to know each other better, make wise choices and achieve balance.
Let's talk about the new level in your life, that it will ask a new you!